ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A personal finance website is ranking a Florida city as the nation’s best place for video gamers.
WalletHub said last week that Orlando’s number of video game stores per-capita and its number of arcades helped push it to the top of the list for the 100 largest cities in the nation.
Other cities in the top 5 rankings were Seattle, Austin, New York and Atlanta.
The website also considered the share of residents owning smartphones, the number of annual comic book or sci-fi conventions and internet quality.
Most Read Stories
- Route 7 is one of Metro Transit’s most challenging bus lines, and driver Nathan Vass loves it VIEW
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- WSU College Republicans leader steps down after being exposed as white-nationalist protester
- Bill Gates makes largest donation of Microsoft stock since 2000 with $4.6 billion gift
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
Ranking at the bottom of the list were San Bernardino, California; Corpus Christi, Texas; Memphis; Laredo, Texas; and Detroit.