ORLANDO, Fla. (AP) — A personal finance website is ranking a Florida city as the nation’s best place for video gamers.
WalletHub said last week that Orlando’s number of video game stores per-capita and its number of arcades helped push it to the top of the list for the 100 largest cities in the nation.
Other cities in the top 5 rankings were Seattle, Austin, New York and Atlanta.
The website also considered the share of residents owning smartphones, the number of annual comic book or sci-fi conventions and internet quality.
Most Read Stories
- Road rage in Kent: Subaru strikes Jeep three times
- Did you get the letter? WSU sends warning to 1 million people after hard drive with personal info is stolen
- UW professor got it right on Trump. So why is he being ignored? | Danny Westneat
- Veteran LAPD officer arrested for sex with 15-year-old cadet
- The Amazon effect: Metro adds buses to handle new flock of summer interns
Ranking at the bottom of the list were San Bernardino, California; Corpus Christi, Texas; Memphis; Laredo, Texas; and Detroit.