You might find a few surprises in the types of deductions you can take on your 2009 tax filing. The Stimulus Bill enacted by Congress last year contained a wide range of new and expanded tax returns for individual filers, married couples and families. If you’d like to check out the new tax deductions available this tax season, you might spend a little time visiting one of these Web sites:
Breaks down tax deductions tied to the 2009 stimulus package, income deductions and work deductions.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- 'Granny panties' making a comeback as women say no to thongs
- Shopping video undoes woman's case against SPD
- Deputies shoot 17-year-old after car chase in SeaTac
- Old Lusty Lady strip club to get new look as boutique hotel
Most Read Stories
• H&R Block
Covers the tax-deduction bases, and has a link to “2009 Tax Law Changes.”
• Intuit Turbotax
Offers 11 deductions not to be overlooked on your 2009 tax return.
Spotlights 19 most-overlooked tax deductions.