Scott Walters was named chief operating officer at PetroCard, a Kent-based fuel distributor.
Walters will take over as chief executive of the company in April 2015 when PetroCard’s current CEO, David Harris, retires.
Walters has served as senior vice president of the fuels division at PetroCard since 2005 and has nearly 40 years’ experience in the industry.
Banking: Debra Hauser was hired as vice president, commercial lender at United Labor Bank, Seattle.
- Kam Chancellor’s forced fumble and K.J. Wright’s illegal batted ball help Seahawks stop Lions
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Many homeowners stuck owing more than their houses are worth
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
Most Read Stories
Engineering:Marcus Preuss, Colin Moore and Bau Phan were hired at Sparling, Lynnwood.
Health care: Dr. Timothy Carrick, Dr. Lori Cooper, Dr. Sam Taagen and Blaine Etzel joined The Polyclinic, Seattle. Tsu Yin Chang joined Wellspring Counseling in Seattle, Laura Betts and Caitlin Cotter joined Wellspring’s Bellevue branch, and Emily Murray and Megan Clapper joined the Redmond branch.
Health insurance:Dr. Shawn West was named medical director of provider engagement at Premera Blue Cross, Mountlake Terrace.
Law:L. Paul Ohainle joined Socius Law Group in Seattle.
Leadership training:Angela Brooks-Rallins was named executive director of Fierce, Seattle.
Restaurants:Harold “Hal” Reynolds was named general manager for Hard Rock Cafe Seattle.
Technology:Jonathan Alford was named chief finance officer at WISErg in Redmond.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.