Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that. • "What Is Value Investing? " by Lawrence A...
Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that.
• “What Is Value Investing?” by Lawrence A. Cunningham. Offers several insights to screening value growth stocks.
• “Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock” by Gary Gray, Patrick J. Cusatis, J. Randall Woolridge. Covers several ways to value a stock and where to find stock-valuation research on the Web.
• “The 5 Keys to Value Investing” by J. Dennis Jean-Jacques. Provides info on how to determine if a company is solid and under good management.
Most Read Stories
- Seahawks, Titans only teams to both not take the field during day of anthem protests across NFL WATCH
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
- Huskies get first test of season out of the way and they aced it with win at Colorado | Larry Stone
- Analysis: Three things we learned from the Seahawks' 33-27 loss to the Tennessee Titans
- Pete Carroll responds to Trump comments, backs Seahawks: 'We stand for our players and their constitutional rights'
• “Value Investing With the Masters” by Kirk Kazanjian. Features insights from 20 top value pros and experts.