Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that. • "What Is Value Investing? " by Lawrence A...
Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that.
• “What Is Value Investing?” by Lawrence A. Cunningham. Offers several insights to screening value growth stocks.
• “Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock” by Gary Gray, Patrick J. Cusatis, J. Randall Woolridge. Covers several ways to value a stock and where to find stock-valuation research on the Web.
• “The 5 Keys to Value Investing” by J. Dennis Jean-Jacques. Provides info on how to determine if a company is solid and under good management.
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
- Calling their bluff: A Seattle doctor pegs what the GOP health bill is really about | Danny Westneat
• “Value Investing With the Masters” by Kirk Kazanjian. Features insights from 20 top value pros and experts.