Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that. • "What Is Value Investing? " by Lawrence A...
Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that.
• “What Is Value Investing?” by Lawrence A. Cunningham. Offers several insights to screening value growth stocks.
• “Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock” by Gary Gray, Patrick J. Cusatis, J. Randall Woolridge. Covers several ways to value a stock and where to find stock-valuation research on the Web.
• “The 5 Keys to Value Investing” by J. Dennis Jean-Jacques. Provides info on how to determine if a company is solid and under good management.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Texas football player’s story prompts probe of Garfield High School recruitment
- Seattle area home-price hikes lead the U.S. again; even century-old homes commanding top dollar
- Judge blocks Trump threat to withhold 'sanctuary city' funds VIEW
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn
• “Value Investing With the Masters” by Kirk Kazanjian. Features insights from 20 top value pros and experts.