Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that. • "What Is Value Investing? " by Lawrence A...
Are value stocks a good value for your investing dollar? These books may help you decide that.
• “What Is Value Investing?” by Lawrence A. Cunningham. Offers several insights to screening value growth stocks.
• “Streetsmart Guide to Valuing A Stock” by Gary Gray, Patrick J. Cusatis, J. Randall Woolridge. Covers several ways to value a stock and where to find stock-valuation research on the Web.
• “The 5 Keys to Value Investing” by J. Dennis Jean-Jacques. Provides info on how to determine if a company is solid and under good management.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- Sexless marriage worries husband | Dear Carolyn
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Live updates on Seattle-area snowfall: Schools delayed, canceled as snow turns to rain VIEW
• “Value Investing With the Masters” by Kirk Kazanjian. Features insights from 20 top value pros and experts.