Employees at Twitter's headquarters in San Francisco will soon get to take their lunch break in 19th century relics.
Employees at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco will soon get to take their lunch break in 19th century relics.
The Marin Independent Journal reports (http://bit.ly/1dgDs5N) the high-tech giant is installing a pair of low-tech log cabins from the late 1800s to serve as dining rooms.
The cabins were salvaged from ranches in Montana by a Marin County contractor and sold to the owner of an architectural firm helping to refurbish Twitter, Inc.’s headquarters.
They should be in place within a few weeks. The plan is to build booths inside them for company employees to sit in while they eat.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Information from: Marin Independent Journal, http://www.marinij.com