Employees at Twitter's headquarters in San Francisco will soon get to take their lunch break in 19th century relics.
Employees at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco will soon get to take their lunch break in 19th century relics.
The Marin Independent Journal reports (http://bit.ly/1dgDs5N) the high-tech giant is installing a pair of low-tech log cabins from the late 1800s to serve as dining rooms.
The cabins were salvaged from ranches in Montana by a Marin County contractor and sold to the owner of an architectural firm helping to refurbish Twitter, Inc.’s headquarters.
They should be in place within a few weeks. The plan is to build booths inside them for company employees to sit in while they eat.
- USC fires head coach Steve Sarkisian, former UW Huskies coach
- Seahawks coach Pete Carroll on Steve Sarkisian: ‘It breaks my heart’
- Seahawks’ Pete Carroll ‘baffled’ after late collapse vs. Bengals
- Time for Seahawks to accept that Marshawn Lynch may go from Beast Mode to Decreased Mode
- Smoking credit-card reader forces Seattle-bound flight to land in N.Y.
Most Read Stories
Information from: Marin Independent Journal, http://www.marinij.com