Employees at Twitter's headquarters in San Francisco will soon get to take their lunch break in 19th century relics.
Employees at Twitter’s headquarters in San Francisco will soon get to take their lunch break in 19th century relics.
The Marin Independent Journal reports (http://bit.ly/1dgDs5N) the high-tech giant is installing a pair of low-tech log cabins from the late 1800s to serve as dining rooms.
The cabins were salvaged from ranches in Montana by a Marin County contractor and sold to the owner of an architectural firm helping to refurbish Twitter, Inc.’s headquarters.
They should be in place within a few weeks. The plan is to build booths inside them for company employees to sit in while they eat.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- Newcomers arriving in record numbers, but from where?
- Toppled fish truck makes a stinker of a commute Tuesday night
- Amazon devouring quarter of Seattle's best office space
Most Read Stories
Information from: Marin Independent Journal, http://www.marinij.com