Fast riser: Cascade Microtech jumped from No. 87 to No. 4 this year, this year’s biggest gainer.
Tech slump: Cray returns after missing the cut in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Mighty mouse: Jewett-Cameron Trading is among the smallest in terms of employees to make the list with 49; only OncoGenex Pharmaceuticals has fewer employees, at 44.
Where’s Boeing?: When Boeing moved its top executives to Chicago in 2001, it failed to meet our criteria of being based in the Northwest.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
Repeat winners: Barrett Business Services joins Microsoft, Micron Technology, Flir Systems and PW Eagle as a repeat winner.