Health-care provider The Polyclinic said Thursday it has signed the lease it tentatively agreed to last November for all nine floors of the 7th & Madison building on Seattle's First Hill.
Health-care provider The Polyclinic said Thursday it has signed the lease it tentatively agreed to last November for all nine floors of the 7th & Madison building on Seattle’s First Hill.
The deal was contingent on getting city approval to convert the empty two-year-old building from office to medical use, plus obtaining city permission to build a parking garage and lot nearby.
The Polyclinic said it will move into 7th & Madison next spring.
HAL Real Estate Investments of Seattle bought the 205,000-square-foot building last fall after its developer, Opus Northwest, turned the property back to its construction lender to head off foreclosure.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Seahawks 39, Steelers 30: What the national media are saying about Russell Wilson and Seattle's turnaround
- Girlfriend finds nothing funny about couple’s sense of humor
- Lake Stevens quarterback Jacob Eason gets visit from WSU’s Mike Leach; commitment to Georgia ‘in holding pattern’
- Could losing Jimmy Graham somehow help galvanize the Seattle Seahawks for a playoff run?