Heads up: The Federal Reserve opens on Wednesday its Beige Book, a closely watched survey of regional business activity. The last report, in...
The Federal Reserve opens on Wednesday its Beige Book, a closely watched survey of regional business activity. The last report, in January, showed all but one of its 12 regional banks (Cleveland) were reporting an expanding economy. Commerce Department’s report on international trade is due Friday.
Expect to hear some vague announcements about future video-game consoles this week, as video-game developers gather in San Francisco . Xbox visionary J. Allard and Nintendo President Satoru Iwata are scheduled to give keynote speeches Wednesday and Thursday. Don’t expect concrete details about next-generation game systems, though. Word is the companies are saving those announcements for the Electronics Entertainment Expo in May.
The newest Boeing commercial jetliner, the ultralong range 777-200LR, makes its first flight, commanded by test pilot Capt. Suzanna Darcy-Hennemann. The plane is scheduled to take off from Paine Field outside the Boeing plant in Everett at 10 a.m. and land at Boeing Field at 1 p.m. …. Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates unveils new communication products aimed at business customers, including the new Microsoft Office Live Communications Server 2005, in San Francisco.
Most Read Stories
- Prosecutor reviewing sex-abuse allegations against ‘Deadliest Catch’ star Sig Hansen
- The results are in: Here's where the new Dick's Drive-In will be
- Knife-wielding man in custody after downtown standoff VIEW
- Amazon tries to bag a big chunk of grocery market with Seattle pickup locations WATCH
- Seattle remains nation’s hottest home market, with biggest price growth in 3 years
Sonosite makes a presentation in Honolulu at the International Anesthesia Research Society’s Clinical and Scientific Congress.