"Mad Peeps of Sterling Coopeep" by Jeana Harrington; Click to launch gallery
Dear readers: Congratulations! You contributed to one of our most popular photo galleries of the year.
The gallery for The Seattle Times annual Peeps contest — featuring readers’ creative use of the springtime marshmallow treat — was the second-most viewed on our site this year. There were 384 Peeps entries with themes inspired by topical events and pop culture (Olympics, “Mad Men”) as well as classic art (Salvador Dali, “The Last Supper”).
Possible crime clues, a local superhero, disasters, a presidential visit and red carpet fashions made up the rest of our top 10 list, which is after the jump.
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- Haggen sues Albertsons for $1 billion over big grocery deal
- Seattle restaurant manager killed hiking in Alaska
- Report gives Seattle drivers worst marks yet; Bellevue isn't far behind
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75