Friday night, The Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum debuted their new ambitious exhibit, “Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses”. Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic, who lent many items from his personal collection, kicked off the event. Seattletimes.com’s Sona Patel and Genevieve Alvarez captured some of the moments at the preview screening.
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick
- Woman seeking man she kissed at marathon hears from his wife
- Hawks didn't interview witnesses to ugly hotel incident involving draft pick Frank Clark
- One flight missed, whole trip gets canceled. And no refund
- The remarkable redemption of M's prospect Jesus Montero continues in Tacoma
Most Read Stories
In this video interview, Jacob McMurray, senior EMP curator, shared his experiences of the creation of ‘Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses,’ from finding early band photos to reassembling guitars broken years ago on stage by Cobain.