Friday night, The Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum debuted their new ambitious exhibit, “Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses”. Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic, who lent many items from his personal collection, kicked off the event. Seattletimes.com’s Sona Patel and Genevieve Alvarez captured some of the moments at the preview screening.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Queen Anne apartments -- at half the usual cost
- Bing no longer a search-engine blip
Most Read Stories
In this video interview, Jacob McMurray, senior EMP curator, shared his experiences of the creation of ‘Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses,’ from finding early band photos to reassembling guitars broken years ago on stage by Cobain.