Friday night, The Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum debuted their new ambitious exhibit, “Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses”. Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic, who lent many items from his personal collection, kicked off the event. Seattletimes.com’s Sona Patel and Genevieve Alvarez captured some of the moments at the preview screening.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Marshawn Lynch leaves behind a legacy like no other with Seahawks
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
Most Read Stories
In this video interview, Jacob McMurray, senior EMP curator, shared his experiences of the creation of ‘Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses,’ from finding early band photos to reassembling guitars broken years ago on stage by Cobain.