Friday night, The Experience Music Project | Science Fiction Museum debuted their new ambitious exhibit, “Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses”. Nirvana bassist Krist Novoselic, who lent many items from his personal collection, kicked off the event. Seattletimes.com’s Sona Patel and Genevieve Alvarez captured some of the moments at the preview screening.
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory
Most Read Stories
In this video interview, Jacob McMurray, senior EMP curator, shared his experiences of the creation of ‘Nirvana: Taking Punk to the Masses,’ from finding early band photos to reassembling guitars broken years ago on stage by Cobain.