Tomorrow: Legal issues seminar
Legal issues seminar
The Northwest Entrepreneur Network will hold a workshop on “Legal Essentials for Startups,” issues that early-stage and startup companies face. 7:30 a.m.-noon, Davis Wright Tremaine offices, 1501 Fourth Ave., Suite 2600, Seattle. Cost: $55-$85. Information: 425-746-1973 or www.nwen.org/program/essential_workshops_20050329.htm.
Most Read Stories
- Christopher Monfort, killer of Seattle police officer, found dead in prison cell
- Why are home prices so high? Seattle has 2nd-lowest rate of homes for sale in U.S.
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 3 Seattle restaurants that make you feel like you’re far, far away VIEW
Leroy Hood, president of the Institute for Systems Biology, will discuss “Creating the Center for World Health” at a Bellevue Chamber of Commerce event, 7:30-9:30 a.m., Meydenbauer Center, 11100 Sixth Ave. N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $40. Information: www.bellevuechamber.org or 425-454-2464 .
The Direct Marketing Association will hold “DMA World 2005: Relevance and Results — The New Revolution in Direct Marketing,” The event will look at business-to-business and business-to-commerce marketing. 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m., Washington Athletic Club, 1325 Sixth Ave., Seattle. Cost: $175-$225. Information: www.dmaworld.org.
The Washington Technology Summit conference will bring together business and government leaders to discuss opportunities in energy, life sciences, defense and security, and nanotechnology. 7 a.m.-5:30 p.m., Bell Harbor International Conference Center, Pier 66, 2211 Alaskan Way, Seattle. Cost: $150. Registration: www.watechcenter.org. Information: 206-616-4187.
Send items for Technology Datebook to Gary Dougherty, Seattle Times business news, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111-0070, or by e-mail to email@example.com.