The April WSA dinner meeting will have executives from digital-media companies discussing "Is Seattle the Digital...
The April WSA dinner meeting will have executives from digital-media companies discussing “Is Seattle the Digital Media Hollywood?” — a look at how Seattle has become a center of extensive digital-media business and activity. 5 p.m., The Westin Hotel, Seattle. Cost: $56. Information: 206-448-3033 or www.wsa.org.
Most Read Stories
- Sorrow at the Space Needle: Dinner at one of Seattle’s most expensive restaurants VIEW
- Officials warn of solar eclipse Armageddon: Wildfires, unprecedented traffic, GPS miscues
- Seattle's own monument to the Confederacy was erected on Capitol Hill in 1926 — and it's still there
- Experts answer your burning questions about the 2017 solar eclipse
- NY Times' editorial page editor: No apology for Sarah Palin
The MIT Enterprise Forum presents a discussion on “Games — Who Wants to Play,” featuring game-company executives and venture capitalists. 5:30 p.m., Hyatt Regency Bellevue Hotel, 900 Bellevue Way N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $40. Information: 206-283-9595 or www.mitwa.org.
The Alliance of Technology and Women presents a panel of marketing and business specialists on “Creating a Strong PR and Marketing Plan.” 6-8:30 p.m., Bellevue Sheraton Hotel, 100 112th Ave. N.E. Cost: $25-$45. Information: www.atwinternational.org/chapters/seattle/upcoming_events.aspx.
The May WSA dinner meeting will feature a presentation by Oracle President Charles Phillips. 5-8 p.m., Westin Hotel, Seattle.
Information: 206-448-3033 or www.wsa.org.
Send items for Technology Datebook to Gary Dougherty, Seattle Times business news, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111- 0070, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.