Tomorrow Digital media The April WSA dinner meeting will have executives from digital-media companies discussing "Is Seattle the Digital...
The April WSA dinner meeting will have executives from digital-media companies discussing “Is Seattle the Digital Media Hollywood?” 5 p.m., The Westin Seattle. Cost: $56. Information: 206-448-3033 or www.wsa.org.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Seattle area home-price hikes lead the U.S. again; even century-old homes commanding top dollar
- Texas football player’s story prompts probe of Garfield High School recruitment
- Lawyers for Mayor Ed Murray seeking sanctions against attorney for sex-assault accuser
- Judge blocks Trump threat to withhold 'sanctuary city' funds VIEW
The Northwest Entrepreneur Network holds its annual Early-Stage Investment Forum, with up to 20 companies pitching their ideas to investors. 7:30 a.m.-7 p.m., Bell Harbor Conference Center, Seattle. Cost: $245-$345. Information: 425-564-5701 or www.nwen.org.
The MIT Enterprise Forum presents a discussion on “Games — Who Wants to Play,” featuring game-company executives and venture capitalists. 5:30 p.m., Hyatt Regency Bellevue, 900 Bellevue Way N.E., Bellevue. Cost: $40. Information: 206-283-9595 or www.mitwa.org.
The Alliance of Technology and Women presents a panel of marketing and business specialists on “Creating a Strong PR and Marketing Plan.” 6-8:30 p.m., Sheraton Bellevue Hotel, 100 112th Ave. N.E. Cost: $25-$45. Information: www.atwinternational.org/chapters/seattle/upcoming_events.aspx.