Jan. 19 Venture discussion The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on "Successful Exit Strategies...
The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on “Successful Exit Strategies: How Do I Value My Business?” Featured will be a panel of venture capitalists and executives. 6-9:30 p.m., Bellevue Marriott, 11010 N.E. Eighth St. Information:
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Seattle-area snowfall may start during tonight’s commute
- ‘A fairly messy situation’: 2-4 inches of snow could fall Thursday in Seattle area
- Former Seahawk Ricardo Lockette stirs anger at Garfield High assembly: ‘Men take the lead’
The January WSA dinner will look at the investing climate for 2006, with a discussion on where venture capitalists are planning to invest. 5-8 p.m., Grand Hyatt Hotel. Information: www.wsa.org/events.
Send Datebook items to biztech@ seattletimes.com or by mail to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times,
P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.