Jan. 19 Venture discussion The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on "Successful Exit Strategies...
The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on “Successful Exit Strategies: How Do I Value My Business?” Featured will be a panel of venture capitalists and executives. 6-9:30 p.m., Bellevue Marriott, 11010 N.E. Eighth St. Information:
Most Read Stories
- Christopher Monfort, killer of Seattle police officer, found dead in prison cell
- Why are home prices so high? Seattle has 2nd-lowest rate of homes for sale in U.S.
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- 3 Seattle restaurants that make you feel like you’re far, far away VIEW
- Portions of Interstate 84, Interstate 90 closed in ice storm
The January WSA dinner will look at the investing climate for 2006, with a discussion on where venture capitalists are planning to invest. 5-8 p.m., Grand Hyatt Hotel. Information: www.wsa.org/events.
Send Datebook items to biztech@ seattletimes.com or by mail to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times,
P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.