Jan. 19 Venture discussion The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on "Successful Exit Strategies...
The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on “Successful Exit Strategies: How Do I Value My Business?” Featured will be a panel of venture capitalists and executives. 6-9:30 p.m., Bellevue Marriott, 11010 N.E. Eighth St. Information:
Most Read Stories
- Woman, 71, lost in Olympics with dog, built shelter, ate ants
- Starbucks closes Teavana stores, doubles down on China coffee shops as quarter misses forecasts
- Washington distracted-driving law has drivers wondering if they can still drink coffee on the road VIEW
- Chinese millionaires pick Seattle as No. 2 place in the world to live, survey shows | FYI Guy
- 3 teens killed in Lynnwood crash from Mill Creek high school
The January WSA dinner will look at the investing climate for 2006, with a discussion on where venture capitalists are planning to invest. 5-8 p.m., Grand Hyatt Hotel. Information: www.wsa.org/events.
Send Datebook items to biztech@ seattletimes.com or by mail to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times,
P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.