Jan. 19 Venture discussion The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on "Successful Exit Strategies...
The Seattle chapter of The Indus Entrepreneur (TiE) will present a discussion on “Successful Exit Strategies: How Do I Value My Business?” Featured will be a panel of venture capitalists and executives. 6-9:30 p.m., Bellevue Marriott, 11010 N.E. Eighth St. Information:
Most Read Stories
- I didn’t get it right with Seahawks’ Michael Bennett, and I apologize
- Seahawk legend Cortez Kennedy dead at 48
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Family of girl snatched by sea lion lambasted for ‘reckless behavior’ WATCH
- What was that glowing orb that Trump touched in Saudi Arabia?
The January WSA dinner will look at the investing climate for 2006, with a discussion on where venture capitalists are planning to invest. 5-8 p.m., Grand Hyatt Hotel. Information: www.wsa.org/events.
Send Datebook items to biztech@ seattletimes.com or by mail to Gary Dougherty, The Seattle Times,
P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.