Heads up: This is a shortened and relatively light week for major economic reports, with monthly figures on factory orders out Tuesday...
Heads up: This is a shortened and relatively light week for major economic reports, with monthly figures on factory orders out Tuesday, retail sales Thursday, and the U.S. jobless rate and consumer credit Friday.
Tomorrow: Independence Day holiday. Financial markets, banks, government offices and most businesses are closed.
Tuesday: Boeing will reveal in a corporate filing what it will pay James McNerney, who was named chairman, president and chief executive last week.
Wednesday: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service is expected to release last month’s home and condominium sales data for 15 Western Washington counties. Another robust month of strong sales and rising prices is expected. … Seattle-based sportswear maker Cutter & Buck reports its fourth-quarter financial results.
Most Read Stories
- This season, Seahawks have crossed the line from brash to just plain unlikable | Matt Calkins
- How Seattle Mayor Murray’s plan to help homeless living in RVs unraveled VIEW
- UW star quarterback Jake Browning has surgery on throwing shoulder
- 'It's time for Seattle to shut up': What the national media are saying about the Seahawks' future
- Can’t make it to D.C.? Seattle will have own women’s march