Heads up: This is a shortened and relatively light week for major economic reports, with monthly figures on factory orders out Tuesday...
Heads up: This is a shortened and relatively light week for major economic reports, with monthly figures on factory orders out Tuesday, retail sales Thursday, and the U.S. jobless rate and consumer credit Friday.
Tomorrow: Independence Day holiday. Financial markets, banks, government offices and most businesses are closed.
Tuesday: Boeing will reveal in a corporate filing what it will pay James McNerney, who was named chairman, president and chief executive last week.
Wednesday: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service is expected to release last month’s home and condominium sales data for 15 Western Washington counties. Another robust month of strong sales and rising prices is expected. … Seattle-based sportswear maker Cutter & Buck reports its fourth-quarter financial results.
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
- Seattle’s newcomers vs. longtime residents: At least we both like the Seahawks
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- 12 Tully’s Coffee locations at Boeing to close, with each side blaming the other