Heads up: This is a shortened and relatively light week for major economic reports, with monthly figures on factory orders out Tuesday...
Heads up: This is a shortened and relatively light week for major economic reports, with monthly figures on factory orders out Tuesday, retail sales Thursday, and the U.S. jobless rate and consumer credit Friday.
Tomorrow: Independence Day holiday. Financial markets, banks, government offices and most businesses are closed.
Tuesday: Boeing will reveal in a corporate filing what it will pay James McNerney, who was named chairman, president and chief executive last week.
Wednesday: The Northwest Multiple Listing Service is expected to release last month’s home and condominium sales data for 15 Western Washington counties. Another robust month of strong sales and rising prices is expected. … Seattle-based sportswear maker Cutter & Buck reports its fourth-quarter financial results.
Most Read Stories
- Foreign buyers drop off as Seattle housing market hits hottest tempo since 2006 bubble
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- ‘A painful and frustrating experience’: Horizon Air scheduling havoc will continue into the fall
- Seattle police after organizer cancels popular Magnuson Park movie nights: ‘The park is safe’
- Dining on roadkill: Washington residents gather 1,600 deer, elk in law's first year VIEW