Heads up: Key economic reports due out this week include the Commerce Department's international trade figures for May and the Treasury's...
Heads up: Key economic reports due out this week include the Commerce Department’s international trade figures for May and the Treasury’s report on last month’s federal budget, both on Wednesday. On Thursday, the consumer price index is released.
Tomorrow: SeattleMobile is holding its monthly meeting to discuss new mobile startups in the area. Featured this month are Picostation, SNAPin and Melodeo. The event is 6:30 p.m., Harbor Steps apartments Terrace Room, 1221 First Ave., Seattle.
Tuesday: The WiMAX Forum is convening through Wednesday at the Sheraton Vancouver Wall Centre Hotel in Vancouver, B.C. Several companies will be conducting demonstrations at the show, including Microsoft, Disney and Nortel…. Corixa’s shareholders meet at 1 p.m. at its headquarters, 1900 Ninth Ave., Suite 1100, in Seattle to vote on GlaxoSmithKline’s acquisition of Corixa.
Wednesday: The Snohomish County Development Council holds a brown-bag seminar showcasing sustainable materials’ suppliers. The target audience is architects, planners, developers, business owners, engineers and builders. The free event is from 11:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m. at the PUD Building Training Center, 2320 California St., Everett. Information and reservations: Kathy Kiwala, 425-388-3425 and press “0.”
Most Read Stories
- Cheating hubby needs to reset attitude toward ‘affair baby’ | Dear Carolyn
- Washington state will resist federal crackdown on legal weed, AG Ferguson says
- Seattle home too toxic to enter sparked a bidding frenzy — now we know why VIEW
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Swedish CEO resigns in wake of Seattle Times investigation