Heads up: Expect more bubble talk this week. Monthly figures on existing-home sales come out tomorrow from the National Association of Realtors...
Heads up: Expect more bubble talk this week. Monthly figures on existing-home sales come out tomorrow from the National Association of Realtors, while on Wednesday the Commerce Department reports on new-home sales.
Tomorrow: The Ernst & Young and VentureOne Venture Capital Report will detail investment activity during the second quarter.
Tuesday: How high did Harry Potter help Amazon.com‘s sales fly? Find out when Amazon releases quarterly results.
Wednesday: New Boeing chief Jim McNerney will discuss financial results in a teleconference with analysts and the media. The report is likely to be an upbeat one, with Boeing continuing to win significant commercial jet orders and defense contracts. … Have Starbucks’ summer drinks served to heat up sales? The specialty-coffee retailer reports third-quarter results.
Most Read Stories
- UW study finds Seattle’s minimum wage is costing jobs
- Costco is testing a new burger in Seattle, and it might remind you of Shake Shack
- Check out the Pike Place Market’s $74M addition: See 360-degree views of the new MarketFront VIEW
- Trump travel ban partly reinstated; fall court arguments set VIEW
- The Willows Inn on Lummi Island to pay workers $149K for wage, overtime violations
Thursday: Financial analysts are coming to Redmond for Microsoft’s annual analysts meeting. They’ll hear presentations by the company’s various business groups, but the real draw may be the chance to schmooze with Chairman Bill Gates and Chief Executive Steve Ballmer…. More financial results, from Nextel Partners and Targeted Genetics.
Friday: Western Wireless shareholders will vote on the pending merger with Alltel.