Heads up: It's a big week for monthly economic reports, including the producer price index and retail sales (Tuesday), the Fed's survey...
Heads up: It’s a big week for monthly economic reports, including the producer price index and retail sales (Tuesday), the Fed’s survey of regional economic conditions (also known as the “beige book”), industrial production and the consumer price index (Wednesday) and housing starts (Thursday).
Tomorrow: The Paris Air Show at Le Bourget, France, is the biggest aviation event of the year. The big news will come early in the week with major Boeing and Airbus presentations on Tuesday. The show opens to the public on Friday and runs through Sunday. Flights by the Airbus A380 superjumbo will be a top draw. For the first time in years, Boeing is looking forward to the show. With its new jet selling so well, Boeing doesn’t need a big splash in Paris. Still, expect a few new 787 order announcements.
Wednesday: The Bellevue Chamber of Commerce sponsors the Eastside Leadership Conference at Golf Club at Newcastle, 11:30 a.m.-5 p.m. Cost: $75. Information: www.bellevuechamber.org/Events/ or 425-213-1201.
Friday: Cell Therapeutics holds its annual shareholders meeting at the St. Regis Hotel in New York. … Tom Moriarity, an expert in downtown revitalization, speaks at the Downtown Seattle Association’s annual event at the Westin. To register, call (206) 623-0340 or visit www.downtownseattle.com
Most Read Stories
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH
- What you need to know about Inauguration Day protests, events in Seattle
- 50,000 expected to attend Seattle women’s march day after Trump inauguration WATCH
- Police seek description of shooter who wounded 3 at Seattle’s Crocodile club
- The Fremont Troll was outfitted with a pussyhat ahead of Saturday's Womxn's March