Boeing’s white-collar union, embroiled in testy contract negotiations with management, filed two unfair labor practice complaints Friday against the company.
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA) said Monday that Boeing had attemtped to harass and intimidate its members by video-taping solidarity marches and conversely by confiscating the cameras of SPEEA members and deleting their photographs of the events.
The union filed the complaints at the Seattle office of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
SPEEA and management are scheduled to sit down again for the next bargaining session on Wednesday.
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- So the NRA sends a questionnaire to a Seattle state senator ...
- What's the top spelling 'mistake' in Washington state? The answer could make you sick
- 6 ways to befriend your bones and fend off osteoporosis
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
Most Read Stories
Dominic Gates: (206) 464-2963 or email@example.com