Boeing’s white-collar union, embroiled in testy contract negotiations with management, filed two unfair labor practice complaints Friday against the company.
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA) said Monday that Boeing had attemtped to harass and intimidate its members by video-taping solidarity marches and conversely by confiscating the cameras of SPEEA members and deleting their photographs of the events.
The union filed the complaints at the Seattle office of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
SPEEA and management are scheduled to sit down again for the next bargaining session on Wednesday.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
Dominic Gates: (206) 464-2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org