Boeing’s white-collar union, embroiled in testy contract negotiations with management, filed two unfair labor practice complaints Friday against the company.
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA) said Monday that Boeing had attemtped to harass and intimidate its members by video-taping solidarity marches and conversely by confiscating the cameras of SPEEA members and deleting their photographs of the events.
The union filed the complaints at the Seattle office of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
SPEEA and management are scheduled to sit down again for the next bargaining session on Wednesday.
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson writes a thank-you letter to Peyton Manning
- Marshawn Lynch’s retirement announcement wasn’t classy, but it was perfect
- Seattle’s brash king of pot raking in cash and raising hackles at Uncle Ike’s
Most Read Stories
Dominic Gates: (206) 464-2963 or firstname.lastname@example.org