Boeing’s white-collar union, embroiled in testy contract negotiations with management, filed two unfair labor practice complaints Friday against the company.
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA) said Monday that Boeing had attemtped to harass and intimidate its members by video-taping solidarity marches and conversely by confiscating the cameras of SPEEA members and deleting their photographs of the events.
The union filed the complaints at the Seattle office of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
SPEEA and management are scheduled to sit down again for the next bargaining session on Wednesday.
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- SEC adds millions to developer’s alleged fraud in Seattle
Most Read Stories
Dominic Gates: (206) 464-2963 or email@example.com