Boeing’s white-collar union, embroiled in testy contract negotiations with management, filed two unfair labor practice complaints Friday against the company.
The Society of Professional Engineering Employees in Aerospace (SPEEA) said Monday that Boeing had attemtped to harass and intimidate its members by video-taping solidarity marches and conversely by confiscating the cameras of SPEEA members and deleting their photographs of the events.
The union filed the complaints at the Seattle office of the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB).
SPEEA and management are scheduled to sit down again for the next bargaining session on Wednesday.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- Before getting the ax, Steve Sandmeyer show was scraping by
Most Read Stories
Dominic Gates: (206) 464-2963 or email@example.com