This week’s best quotes in business come from a homebuilder, a doctor, a former Navy captain and others.
Cybersecurity researcher Ray Pompon of F5 Networks
on when hackers launch attacks
such as the recent WannaCry ransomware outbreak.
Rick Nielsen, former U.S. Navy captain, on the group he now leads as manager at an Amazon fulfillment center.
Most Read Stories
- No more flying with reindeer: Unique Alaska planes to retire VIEW
- ‘No more agriculture in Puerto Rico,’ a farmer laments
- Seattle to spend $177M on new streetcar line amid questions about ‘unrealistic’ revenue, rider projections
- McCain calls brain cancer prognosis 'very poor'
- A daring betrayal helped wipe out Cali cocaine cartel
Homebuilder Jimmy Tang, who paid $427,000 for a wrecked West Seattle home and replaced it with one priced at $1.2 million.
“What I would like to see more from Oregon entrepreneurs generally is shooting higher and talking louder.”
Josh Hartung, CEO of Portland autonomous
driving startup PolySync
Dr. Erika Bliss, CEO of primary-care
provider Qliance, which is shutting down.