This week’s best quotes in business come from a homebuilder, a doctor, a former Navy captain and others.
Cybersecurity researcher Ray Pompon of F5 Networks
on when hackers launch attacks
such as the recent WannaCry ransomware outbreak.
Rick Nielsen, former U.S. Navy captain, on the group he now leads as manager at an Amazon fulfillment center.
Most Read Stories
- 83-year-old woman sexually assaulted in SeaTac assisted-living facility; assailant sought
- What drivers can and cannot do under Washington state's new distracted-driving law
- Put down that cellphone; distracted-driving law is here
- Passage of paid-family-leave act shows power of working together | Op-Ed
- Readers speak out: ‘Seattle doesn't know how to handle the boom’
Homebuilder Jimmy Tang, who paid $427,000 for a wrecked West Seattle home and replaced it with one priced at $1.2 million.
“What I would like to see more from Oregon entrepreneurs generally is shooting higher and talking louder.”
Josh Hartung, CEO of Portland autonomous
driving startup PolySync
Dr. Erika Bliss, CEO of primary-care
provider Qliance, which is shutting down.