This week’s best quotes in business come from a homebuilder, a doctor, a former Navy captain and others.
Cybersecurity researcher Ray Pompon of F5 Networks
on when hackers launch attacks
such as the recent WannaCry ransomware outbreak.
Rick Nielsen, former U.S. Navy captain, on the group he now leads as manager at an Amazon fulfillment center.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle once again nation’s fastest-growing big city; population exceeds 700,000 | FYI Guy
- 2 Bellevue High students investigated in alleged rape of 14-year-old girl at Yarrow Point party
- Amazon opens Seattle grocery pickup sites to Prime members
- Trump’s budget proposal zeros out $1.1 billion for Lynnwood light-rail line
- Despite 'good visit' with Colin Kaepernick, Seahawks may not be done in search for backup QB
Homebuilder Jimmy Tang, who paid $427,000 for a wrecked West Seattle home and replaced it with one priced at $1.2 million.
“What I would like to see more from Oregon entrepreneurs generally is shooting higher and talking louder.”
Josh Hartung, CEO of Portland autonomous
driving startup PolySync
Dr. Erika Bliss, CEO of primary-care
provider Qliance, which is shutting down.