This week’s best business quotes come mostly involve bombshell news that Amazon will select a second headquarters city outside Seattle
Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos, announcing plans to build another campus elsewhere equal to the company’s Seattle headquarters.
Seattle real-estate broker Eric Shull, on whether Amazon’s second headquarters would cool demand for homes in Seattle.
Mayor G.T. Bynum of Tulsa, Oklahoma, vowing to win the second headquarters of Amazon.
Credit consultant John Ulzheimer, on the massive data breach at Equifax.
“The credit freeze is the nuclear option of credit protection. But in the wake of a breach this big, it’s worth considering.”
Most Read Stories
- Scientists say recent quake swarm at Rainier doesn't signal impending eruption
- 'Polite Robber' suspect told similar sob story when arrested 8 years ago
- FBI investigating off-duty work by Seattle police at construction sites, parking garages
- Is this Seattle bus stop the worst in America?
- ‘Everyone failed him’: Boy’s aunt accused of murder, DSHS accused of ‘critical errors’
Matt Schulz, an analyst with CreditCards.com, advising on precautions for consumers.