Liquor distributor Southern Wine & Spirits of America said Tuesday it will open a warehouse store in Seattle and another in Spokane to serve restaurants, bars and other businesses.
The move comes four months after liquor sales in Washington state became privatized under voter-approved Initiative 1183.
The distributor’s Seattle store, at 4143 First Ave. South, is to open Friday, followed by its Spokane store at the end of October.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl