Liquor distributor Southern Wine & Spirits of America said Tuesday it will open a warehouse store in Seattle and another in Spokane to serve restaurants, bars and other businesses.
The move comes four months after liquor sales in Washington state became privatized under voter-approved Initiative 1183.
The distributor’s Seattle store, at 4143 First Ave. South, is to open Friday, followed by its Spokane store at the end of October.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
- High winds stall firefighting efforts, fuel Tunk Block, Lime Belt fires
- Steven Hauschka's 60-yard FG gives Seahawks final edge over Chargers
- Jack Zduriencik’s M’s legacy: More than 3 dozen departed managers, coaches, scouts, staffers
- Offense needs big kick as Seahawks snag 16-15 victory