Liquor distributor Southern Wine & Spirits of America said Tuesday it will open a warehouse store in Seattle and another in Spokane to serve restaurants, bars and other businesses.
The move comes four months after liquor sales in Washington state became privatized under voter-approved Initiative 1183.
The distributor’s Seattle store, at 4143 First Ave. South, is to open Friday, followed by its Spokane store at the end of October.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- Breaking down the Seahawks' reported undrafted free agents