Liquor distributor Southern Wine & Spirits of America said Tuesday it will open a warehouse store in Seattle and another in Spokane to serve restaurants, bars and other businesses.
The move comes four months after liquor sales in Washington state became privatized under voter-approved Initiative 1183.
The distributor’s Seattle store, at 4143 First Ave. South, is to open Friday, followed by its Spokane store at the end of October.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- One killed, four injured in Snohomish Big Four Ice Caves collapse Monday
- Starbucks prices here to rise 3.5 times as much as nationwide
- Seahawks mailbag: Russell Okung's future, Cliff Avril's role
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us