Liquor distributor Southern Wine & Spirits of America said Tuesday it will open a warehouse store in Seattle and another in Spokane to serve restaurants, bars and other businesses.
The move comes four months after liquor sales in Washington state became privatized under voter-approved Initiative 1183.
The distributor’s Seattle store, at 4143 First Ave. South, is to open Friday, followed by its Spokane store at the end of October.
Amy Martinez: 206-464-2923 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- Ditching Dreamliners: United buys older, cheaper planes
- Seahawks' toughness is not for everyone