Wall Street brokers, traders and analysts feed off numbers, including data related to the health of the U.S. economy. Here are some Web...
Wall Street brokers, traders and analysts feed off numbers, including data related to the health of the U.S. economy.
Here are some Web sites where you can find some of that data:
Bureau of Labor Statistics
Most Read Stories
- Please go fishing, Washington state says after farmed Atlantic salmon escape broken net
- Seattle-based crab boat found on Bering Sea bottom; lost since February with crew of 6
- What caused Seattle-based crab boat to sink with 6 aboard? Coast Guard hoping to find out
- Police: Elderly Seattle brothers spent lifetime collecting sexual images of children, sexually abusing young girls
- Wealthy wife of Treasury secretary gets snarky on Instagram
Provides information on the consumer price index, the monthly measure of prices for consumer goods and services.
Bureau of the Public Debt
Provides data on U.S.-government and private-sector debt, by day and historical tables.
The Conference Board
Home of the U.S. leading economic index and consumer-confidence report.
Check in on the latest Federal Reserve report on the state of the economy.
U.S. Office of Trade and Economic Analysis Statistics
Features array of U.S. trade import and export data.