Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square's retail space. The downtown Bellevue project...
Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square’s retail space.
The downtown Bellevue project, being developed by Kemper Freeman Jr., will feature a three-story shopping mall and a 42-story condominium and hotel tower when it opens in November. A second 27-story office tower will be added later.
Freeman yesterday announced Lincoln Square’s first two restaurant tenants: McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and The Parlor Billiards & Spirits. Lincoln Square’s other tenants include Signature Theatres, which will operate a 16-screen movie theater; and Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which plans to run the 337-room hotel under its Westin brand.
Most Read Stories
- Swedish double-booked its surgeries, and the patients didn't know | Quantity of Care
- Democrats are supposed to be fighting back, but they just keep losing | Danny Westneat
- Submarines dismantled in Puget Sound are symbols of nation’s defense dilemma | Jon Talton
- Spike Lee posts, then deletes photo thanking Seahawks' Pete Carroll for signing Colin Kaepernick
- Singer John Legend donates $5K to help cover Seattle’s school-lunch debt