Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square's retail space. The downtown Bellevue project...
Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square’s retail space.
The downtown Bellevue project, being developed by Kemper Freeman Jr., will feature a three-story shopping mall and a 42-story condominium and hotel tower when it opens in November. A second 27-story office tower will be added later.
Freeman yesterday announced Lincoln Square’s first two restaurant tenants: McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and The Parlor Billiards & Spirits. Lincoln Square’s other tenants include Signature Theatres, which will operate a 16-screen movie theater; and Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which plans to run the 337-room hotel under its Westin brand.
Most Read Stories
- Live updates: Women's marches in Seattle, D.C. on day after President Trump inauguration WATCH
- Man shot at UW no racist, friends insist, despite shooter’s claim
- Man shot during protests of Breitbart editor Milo Yiannopoulos' speech at UW; suspect arrested WATCH
- Crowd comparison: Inauguration Friday and women's march Saturday
- Live updates from Inauguration Day: 1 injured in shooting at demonstration at UW WATCH