Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square's retail space. The downtown Bellevue project...
Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square’s retail space.
The downtown Bellevue project, being developed by Kemper Freeman Jr., will feature a three-story shopping mall and a 42-story condominium and hotel tower when it opens in November. A second 27-story office tower will be added later.
Freeman yesterday announced Lincoln Square’s first two restaurant tenants: McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and The Parlor Billiards & Spirits. Lincoln Square’s other tenants include Signature Theatres, which will operate a 16-screen movie theater; and Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which plans to run the 337-room hotel under its Westin brand.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle judge won’t immediately release ‘Dreamer’ from detention center
- Officials say damage to sewage plant in Discovery Park is catastrophic
- T-Mobile one-ups Verizon’s new unlimited data plan; 4Q results top forecasts
- Sticker shock as much higher car-tab bills land in mailboxes
- Either invite us or not already | Dear Carolyn