Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square's retail space. The downtown Bellevue project...
Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square’s retail space.
The downtown Bellevue project, being developed by Kemper Freeman Jr., will feature a three-story shopping mall and a 42-story condominium and hotel tower when it opens in November. A second 27-story office tower will be added later.
Freeman yesterday announced Lincoln Square’s first two restaurant tenants: McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and The Parlor Billiards & Spirits. Lincoln Square’s other tenants include Signature Theatres, which will operate a 16-screen movie theater; and Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which plans to run the 337-room hotel under its Westin brand.
Most Read Stories
- For $750, Seattle’s newest apartment is the size of a parking space
- Light snowfall expected in Seattle tonight; Snohomish County could see more
- Sexless marriage worries husband | Dear Carolyn
- This video of Marshawn Lynch narrating the 'Planet Earth II' iguana chase wins the internet
- Live updates on Seattle-area snowfall: Schools delayed, canceled as snow turns to rain VIEW