Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square's retail space. The downtown Bellevue project...
Carpenter foreman Randy Martin of Lynnwood signs the final beam during a ceremony yesterday celebrating completion of the steel framing of Lincoln Square’s retail space.
The downtown Bellevue project, being developed by Kemper Freeman Jr., will feature a three-story shopping mall and a 42-story condominium and hotel tower when it opens in November. A second 27-story office tower will be added later.
Freeman yesterday announced Lincoln Square’s first two restaurant tenants: McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and The Parlor Billiards & Spirits. Lincoln Square’s other tenants include Signature Theatres, which will operate a 16-screen movie theater; and Starwood Hotels & Resorts, which plans to run the 337-room hotel under its Westin brand.
Most Read Stories
- Seattle just broke a 122-year-old record for rain — because of course it did
- Texas football player’s story prompts probe of Garfield High School recruitment
- Seattle area home-price hikes lead the U.S. again; even century-old homes commanding top dollar
- Judge blocks Trump threat to withhold 'sanctuary city' funds VIEW
- Fishing 101 can help parents cope with daughter’s nasty ‘best friend’ | Dear Carolyn