Where's a Black Friday shopper to turn for a 19th century vampire-killing kit?
Where’s a Black Friday shopper to turn for a 19th century vampire-killing kit?
Believe it or not, the item is part of the Black Friday madness at the Ripley’s Times Square Odditorium. It will set you back about $25,000.
At a little more than $19,000 a shrunken head is a comparative bargain.
Or the thoughtful gift-giver might prefer a taxidermy Albino giraffe. The price tag is about $1.7 million. Gift-wrapping is not included.
- Black Lives Matter protesters march, conduct sit-ins in downtown Seattle
- Apple Cup Game Center: UW Huskies dominate No. 20 Cougars, shut down WSU's offense in Seattle
- Swarming defense, Myles Gaskin help UW Huskies rout WSU Cougars in Apple Cup
- With Luke Falk out, Peyton Bender will start at quarterback for WSU Cougars vs UW Huskies in Apple Cup
- Teardown town: 1,500 small houses replaced by giants since 2012
Most Read Stories
Still got tons of room under the Christmas tree — and about $2.5 million to spare? Your loved one might be clamoring for 18th century, iron-clad elephant armor from India.
Already shopped out? No problem. The “featured collection” is being offered until Dec. 24.