Aimee Sheridan was appointed executive director at Auction of Washington Wines, an annual Seattle-based fundraiser that has raised more than $30 million since its inception in 1988, with most of the proceeds going to Seattle Children’s hospital.
Sheridan’s job will include strategic planning, fundraising and donor development. She has more than 20 years of working in leadership positions for nonprofit organizations, including the Boys & Girls Clubs of King County, the Salvation Army and PAWS.
Danita Hill, Charles White and Brandon Bell joined PSF Mechanical, Seattle.
John Marrow was named president and chief executive of Seattle-based Harris Group.
- On his birthday, Russell Wilson gives Seattle Seahawks perhaps his greatest game to beat Pittsburgh Steelers
- Update: Seahawks' Jimmy Graham suffers right knee injury vs. Steelers, will miss rest of season
- Suspected burglar dies after getting stuck in chimney
- Seattle Seahawks’ swagger, hopes for playoffs are back after they slam door on Pittsburgh Steelers
- Grading the game: Seattle Seahawks’ offense earns perfect mark against Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Law: Sandra Johnson, Jessica Belle and Rachael Ream joined Garvey Schubert Barer, Seattle. Keith Dearborn and Alison Moss joined Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Seattle.
Margaret Coleman was named executive director of the Domestic Abuse Women’s Network, Tukwila.
Jim Gaw was promoted to president and chief operating officer at Atlas International, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email email@example.com; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.