Aimee Sheridan was appointed executive director at Auction of Washington Wines, an annual Seattle-based fundraiser that has raised more than $30 million since its inception in 1988, with most of the proceeds going to Seattle Children’s hospital.
Sheridan’s job will include strategic planning, fundraising and donor development. She has more than 20 years of working in leadership positions for nonprofit organizations, including the Boys & Girls Clubs of King County, the Salvation Army and PAWS.
Danita Hill, Charles White and Brandon Bell joined PSF Mechanical, Seattle.
John Marrow was named president and chief executive of Seattle-based Harris Group.
- Narcotics dog hospitalized after ingesting meth
- It's no easy task, but contract extension for Seahawks QB Russell Wilson will get done
- 5 Seahawks takeaways from the NFL League Meetings
- Unusual motel sting casts wide net on illicit activity
- Microsoft tells vendors to give contract workers basic benefits
Most Read Stories
Law: Sandra Johnson, Jessica Belle and Rachael Ream joined Garvey Schubert Barer, Seattle. Keith Dearborn and Alison Moss joined Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Seattle.
Margaret Coleman was named executive director of the Domestic Abuse Women’s Network, Tukwila.
Jim Gaw was promoted to president and chief operating officer at Atlas International, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.