Seattle developer Schnitzer West, still shedding assets, sold two more office buildings in its Schnitzer North Creek business park in Bothell Friday for a total of $14.83 million, property records show.
The company sold seven other buildings at North Creek last week for $25.8 million.
Schnitzer has sold most of its local properties over the past 2-1/2 years as it gears up to build new office towers in downtown Seattle and downtown Bellevue.
Assets sold include the 1918 Eighth and 818 Stewart office towers in downtown Seattle and the Bravern office towers and retail mall in downtown Bellevue.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
Most Read Stories
The two Bothell buildings sold Friday total about 77,000 square feet. The buyers were identified in public records as Redstone NC Office Center and Redstone NC Building I.