Homewood Suites by Hilton is opening a new 123-suite Hotel in Issaquah.
Groundbreaking for Homewood Suites-Seattle/Issaquah is scheduled to start on June 26, and it should be complete by the following summer.
The eight-story extended-stay hotel will be owned by Issaquah-based Rowley Properties and will be managed by The Hotel Group of Edmonds.
Kari Magill, CEO of Rowley, said the hotel will complement the existing Hilton Garden Inn in Issaquah, but also “provide a new, much needed option for those wanting the comforts of a home away from home.”
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
Most Read Stories
Coral Garnick: 206-464-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter @coralgarnick