Homewood Suites by Hilton is opening a new 123-suite Hotel in Issaquah.
Groundbreaking for Homewood Suites-Seattle/Issaquah is scheduled to start on June 26, and it should be complete by the following summer.
The eight-story extended-stay hotel will be owned by Issaquah-based Rowley Properties and will be managed by The Hotel Group of Edmonds.
Kari Magill, CEO of Rowley, said the hotel will complement the existing Hilton Garden Inn in Issaquah, but also “provide a new, much needed option for those wanting the comforts of a home away from home.”
- Evergreen senior’s death, other player injuries renew football-safety debate
- Our state’s greatest gift to the nation just got canceled
- Clay Matthews tells Colin Kaepernick: ‘You ain’t Russell Wilson, bro’
- Seahawks Game Center: Seattle holds off Detroit Lions for 'Monday Night Football' victory
- Reaction: National media reacts to controversial call on Kam Chancellor-forced fumble in Seahawks-Lions game
Most Read Stories
Coral Garnick: 206-464-2422 or email@example.com. On Twitter @coralgarnick