Homewood Suites by Hilton is opening a new 123-suite Hotel in Issaquah.
Groundbreaking for Homewood Suites-Seattle/Issaquah is scheduled to start on June 26, and it should be complete by the following summer.
The eight-story extended-stay hotel will be owned by Issaquah-based Rowley Properties and will be managed by The Hotel Group of Edmonds.
Kari Magill, CEO of Rowley, said the hotel will complement the existing Hilton Garden Inn in Issaquah, but also “provide a new, much needed option for those wanting the comforts of a home away from home.”
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Infections are the culprit in Alzheimer’s disease, Harvard study suggests
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- 1,000 fraternity, sorority members trash Lake Shasta campsite
Most Read Stories
Coral Garnick: 206-464-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter @coralgarnick