Homewood Suites by Hilton is opening a new 123-suite Hotel in Issaquah.
Groundbreaking for Homewood Suites-Seattle/Issaquah is scheduled to start on June 26, and it should be complete by the following summer.
The eight-story extended-stay hotel will be owned by Issaquah-based Rowley Properties and will be managed by The Hotel Group of Edmonds.
Kari Magill, CEO of Rowley, said the hotel will complement the existing Hilton Garden Inn in Issaquah, but also “provide a new, much needed option for those wanting the comforts of a home away from home.”
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Nathan Hale High School juniors boycott state test
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Scientists to study the 'modern miracle' of Ozzy Osbourne's survival
Most Read Stories
Coral Garnick: 206-464-2422 or firstname.lastname@example.org. On Twitter @coralgarnick