Homewood Suites by Hilton is opening a new 123-suite Hotel in Issaquah.
Groundbreaking for Homewood Suites-Seattle/Issaquah is scheduled to start on June 26, and it should be complete by the following summer.
The eight-story extended-stay hotel will be owned by Issaquah-based Rowley Properties and will be managed by The Hotel Group of Edmonds.
Kari Magill, CEO of Rowley, said the hotel will complement the existing Hilton Garden Inn in Issaquah, but also “provide a new, much needed option for those wanting the comforts of a home away from home.”
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Impressions from day 3 of Seahawks training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
Coral Garnick: 206-464-2422 or email@example.com. On Twitter @coralgarnick