Robert Weisel was named senior vice president and director of specialty lending at Columbia Bank.
Weisel will be based in Bellevue and lead a group within the Commercial Banking Division that focuses on mezzanine financing and syndicated loan opportunities.
Weisel previously served as an executive vice president for Umpqua Bank and also has worked for Sterling Bank, U.S. Bank, Security Pacific, Rainier Bank and Bank of America.
Aerospace:Mark Rohricht was appointed vice president of human resources of the Electronics Group at Crane Aerospace & Electronics, Redmond.
- School board rebukes Bellevue football program; possible two-year ban for coach Butch Goncharoff
- This drone footage of inside Bertha’s tunnel is like something out of ‘Star Wars’
- Five veteran Seahawks whose roles could be most impacted by additions from the NFL draft
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Seahawks waive 5 players, including former starting center Drew Nowak and former Husky Josh Shirley
Most Read Stories
Airlines:Shaunta Hyde was named managing director of community relations at Alaska Airlines, Seattle.
Banking: Jeffrey Lewis joined Peoples Bank as senior vice president, commercial banking team leader for the Seattle market.
Construction:Steve Finnegan was named financial controller and Craig Killian and Tony Spinrad were named project managers at Venture General Contracting, Seattle.
Digital agencies:Brian Marr was promoted to chief strategy officer at Smashing Ideas.
Financial services:Austin Johnson was promoted to associate finance officer at NBS Financial Services, Seattle.
Insurance:Greg Tacchetti was named president and chief executive at AssureStart, Seattle.
Law:Joe Stockton joined Schwabe, Williamson & Wyatt, Seattle. Frank Hong joined Graham Lundberg Peschel in Seattle.
Retirement communities:Cathy Capers was named human resources director at Horizon House, Seattle.
To be included in the On the Move column, email firstname.lastname@example.org; send the information by fax, 206-382-8879; or mail, The Seattle Times, P.O. Box 70, Seattle, WA 98111.