Tennis star Venus Williams has sold a home in Hollywood Hills West in Los Angeles for $1.7 million.
The midcentury post-and-beam house, built in 1955, features a foyer, a den, an updated kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Tax records show the house has 1,528 square feet of living space. The nearly half-acre lot has a swimming pool.
Williams, 33, is a former Women’s Tennis Association No. 1-ranked singles player. In addition to seven Grand Slam singles titles, she has four Olympic gold medals.
- Live updates from May Day in Seattle: Anti-capitalist protesters clash with police
- Good news about coconut oil, melatonin and turmeric
- 9 arrested, 5 officers hurt as May Day anti-capitalist march turns violent
- Visitors trash Washington island, so officials shut it down for good
- From best picks to the puzzlers, reviewing the Seahawks’ draft selections
Most Read Stories
She bought the property for $1.9 million in 2005, public records show.
Los Angeles Times