Tennis star Venus Williams has sold a home in Hollywood Hills West in Los Angeles for $1.7 million.
The midcentury post-and-beam house, built in 1955, features a foyer, a den, an updated kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Tax records show the house has 1,528 square feet of living space. The nearly half-acre lot has a swimming pool.
Williams, 33, is a former Women’s Tennis Association No. 1-ranked singles player. In addition to seven Grand Slam singles titles, she has four Olympic gold medals.
- Roads could be a mess this weekend — and Monday
- Seven things to know about Seahawks rookie Tyler Lockett
- New GM Jerry Dipoto provides more insight into how he’ll turn Mariners around
- Hope Solo’s domestic-violence charges revived
- Parents of toddler killed in Bellevue to return to India
Most Read Stories
She bought the property for $1.9 million in 2005, public records show.
Los Angeles Times