Tennis star Venus Williams has sold a home in Hollywood Hills West in Los Angeles for $1.7 million.
The midcentury post-and-beam house, built in 1955, features a foyer, a den, an updated kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Tax records show the house has 1,528 square feet of living space. The nearly half-acre lot has a swimming pool.
Williams, 33, is a former Women’s Tennis Association No. 1-ranked singles player. In addition to seven Grand Slam singles titles, she has four Olympic gold medals.
- The hidden homeless: families in the suburbs
- How the Seahawks got two first-round picks in the NFL draft
- Here are Seattle-area companies employees enjoy working at most
- Mayor, Chris Hansen denounce misogynistic comments over council arena vote
- Slain Burien teen was ‘all about her education,’ aunt says
Most Read Stories
She bought the property for $1.9 million in 2005, public records show.
Los Angeles Times