Tennis star Venus Williams has sold a home in Hollywood Hills West in Los Angeles for $1.7 million.
The midcentury post-and-beam house, built in 1955, features a foyer, a den, an updated kitchen, three bedrooms and two bathrooms.
Tax records show the house has 1,528 square feet of living space. The nearly half-acre lot has a swimming pool.
Williams, 33, is a former Women’s Tennis Association No. 1-ranked singles player. In addition to seven Grand Slam singles titles, she has four Olympic gold medals.
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- 2 young boys suffer 'significant' injuries in explosion in Enumclaw
- FBI, police investigating Seattle officer in violent 2010 incident
- B-boys to Balkan, the Northwest Folklife Festival is under way
- Jon Ryan going for title of NFL's most 'Ninja'-like punter
Most Read Stories
She bought the property for $1.9 million in 2005, public records show.
Los Angeles Times