The fourth annual Tour of Architects is next weekend (March 23 and 24) in the Seattle area, when the public can visit custom homes designed by top architects.
Twelve architecture firms will present recently completed projects to the public in an “open house” format and architects will be present in the house.
Ticket prices are $20 for one day and $35 for a weekend pass.
For tickets and more information, go to www.TourofArchitects.com.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Mariners’ triple play hadn’t been seen since 1955
- True-crime author Ann Rule dies at age 83
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- 5 things you should know about Microsoft’s Windows 10