The fourth annual Tour of Architects is next weekend (March 23 and 24) in the Seattle area, when the public can visit custom homes designed by top architects.
Twelve architecture firms will present recently completed projects to the public in an “open house” format and architects will be present in the house.
Ticket prices are $20 for one day and $35 for a weekend pass.
For tickets and more information, go to www.TourofArchitects.com.
- Amid drought, Rattlesnake Lake reveals its roots
- Probe of 777 engine’s explosive failure pinpoints its origin
- Lloyd McClendon’s status is at the top of the new Mariners GM’s list
- Seattle-area teen loved football, says grieving father
- US airman who thwarted French train attack stabbed in brawl