The fourth annual Tour of Architects is next weekend (March 23 and 24) in the Seattle area, when the public can visit custom homes designed by top architects.
Twelve architecture firms will present recently completed projects to the public in an “open house” format and architects will be present in the house.
Ticket prices are $20 for one day and $35 for a weekend pass.
For tickets and more information, go to www.TourofArchitects.com.
- Husky guide on UW cheerleading tryouts goes global
- CEO makes fiery emails about Muslims part of the workday
- Oh smack: Garbage truck hits Alaskan Way Viaduct
- Look like this, not that: UW pulls cheerleader-tryout advice after angry backlash
- Seahawks’ selection of Germain Ifedi in NFL draft has makings of a great fit