The fourth annual Tour of Architects is next weekend (March 23 and 24) in the Seattle area, when the public can visit custom homes designed by top architects.
Twelve architecture firms will present recently completed projects to the public in an “open house” format and architects will be present in the house.
Ticket prices are $20 for one day and $35 for a weekend pass.
For tickets and more information, go to www.TourofArchitects.com.
- Amazon rolls out free same-day delivery for Prime members
- They were millionaires for 3 months, but Seattle couple didn't know it
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays