The fourth annual Tour of Architects is next weekend (March 23 and 24) in the Seattle area, when the public can visit custom homes designed by top architects.
Twelve architecture firms will present recently completed projects to the public in an “open house” format and architects will be present in the house.
Ticket prices are $20 for one day and $35 for a weekend pass.
For tickets and more information, go to www.TourofArchitects.com.
- Black Sabbath calls it a night at the Tacoma Dome — for good
- Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch announces retirement in his own, unique fashion
- Seahawks star Marshawn Lynch's tweet during Super Bowl appears to announce retirement
- Costco delays credit-card switch
- Police question man in bizarre Bellevue hit-and-run incident