Let there be light after the sun sets on the longest days of the year.
Hang these bamboo and rattan globe lanterns so an early summer breeze can swerve the open-lattice weave to cast a network of delicate shadows.
Or use the looped handles to take the lanterns’ glow to table, porch or patio.
The raised platform keeps glass candleholders aloft. Candleholder accommodates standard tealight, votive or up to 3-by-4-inch pillar candle.
- Seattle police officer faces firing over arrest of man carrying a golf club
- Man killed by escort had axes, shovel, bleach; may be linked to missing women
- Alaska Airlines has 72-hour sale on fall travel to Hawaii
- Kirkland hunter defends acquaintance who killed treasured lion Cecil
- Seattle-area home prices hit wall in May
Most Read Stories
Lanterns should be stored inside during inclement weather.
Large lantern is $59.95, small lantern is $24.95 at Crate & Barrel. Info: www.crateandbarrel.com
— Detroit Free Press