Let there be light after the sun sets on the longest days of the year.
Hang these bamboo and rattan globe lanterns so an early summer breeze can swerve the open-lattice weave to cast a network of delicate shadows.
Or use the looped handles to take the lanterns’ glow to table, porch or patio.
The raised platform keeps glass candleholders aloft. Candleholder accommodates standard tealight, votive or up to 3-by-4-inch pillar candle.
- WWU cancels classes as social-media hate speech is investigated
- Luke Falk likely has concussion but doing ‘real well’
- What national media are saying about Thomas Rawls, Seattle’s playoff hopes
- Seahawks’ Cary Williams makes no excuses after being benched
- Seahawks as much as 5.5-point favorite over Pittsburgh Steelers
Most Read Stories
Lanterns should be stored inside during inclement weather.
Large lantern is $59.95, small lantern is $24.95 at Crate & Barrel. Info: www.crateandbarrel.com
— Detroit Free Press