Let there be light after the sun sets on the longest days of the year.
Hang these bamboo and rattan globe lanterns so an early summer breeze can swerve the open-lattice weave to cast a network of delicate shadows.
Or use the looped handles to take the lanterns’ glow to table, porch or patio.
The raised platform keeps glass candleholders aloft. Candleholder accommodates standard tealight, votive or up to 3-by-4-inch pillar candle.
- Seattle fifth-graders will get their camp trip, but teachers refuse to go
- Five things to watch as Seahawks begin OTAs Monday
- What the national media are saying about Robinson Cano and the Mariners' hot start to the season
- Man arrested in attack on Metro bus driver
- Designed in Seattle, this $1 cup could save millions of babies
Most Read Stories
Lanterns should be stored inside during inclement weather.
Large lantern is $59.95, small lantern is $24.95 at Crate & Barrel. Info: www.crateandbarrel.com
— Detroit Free Press