Let there be light after the sun sets on the longest days of the year.
Hang these bamboo and rattan globe lanterns so an early summer breeze can swerve the open-lattice weave to cast a network of delicate shadows.
Or use the looped handles to take the lanterns’ glow to table, porch or patio.
The raised platform keeps glass candleholders aloft. Candleholder accommodates standard tealight, votive or up to 3-by-4-inch pillar candle.
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- 'Hero' teacher tackles shooter at North Thurston High School
- Man arrested for carrying golf club sues city, Seattle cop
- Jernard Jarreau leaving Washington
- Seattle-to-suburb commuters prefer urban lifestyle
Most Read Stories
Lanterns should be stored inside during inclement weather.
Large lantern is $59.95, small lantern is $24.95 at Crate & Barrel. Info: www.crateandbarrel.com
— Detroit Free Press