Actor Cuba Gooding Jr. has sold his house in Pacific Palisades, Calif., for $9.8 million.
Yes, someone showed him the money, to borrow his line from the movie “Jerry Maguire.”
The nearly 1 acre of grounds is set up for family fun.
A sunken trampoline — think user safety — sits in the lawn. There’s a swimming pool, and the sports court can double as a lighted roller-hockey rink or a basketball court.
- Capitol Hill light-rail station nearly ready for trains to rumble
- Marymoor Park concerts: Full lineup announced
- Historically black Central District could be less than 10% black in a decade
- Nelson Cruz's home run in ninth inning lifts Mariners to sweep of Rays
- Kyle Seager saves Mariners, 7-6, in 10 innings
Most Read Stories
The contemporary English-style two-story house features French doors, five fireplaces, beamed ceilings, a media room, seven bedrooms, 6.5 bathrooms, a wine cellar, and upstairs and downstairs laundry rooms — another user-friendly touch.
The guest suite is detached, and part of the six-car garage is set up as a gym.
Gooding, 46, won an Academy Award for his supporting role in “Jerry Maguire” (1996). He will appear in “Carry Me Home” later this year.
He bought the property in 2000 for $3.5 million, public records show.
Los Angeles Times