Selena Gomez, the 21-year-old pop star and actress, has listed her house in Tarzana, Calif., for sale at $3.5 million.
The two-story, neo-traditional home sits on a flat acre behind gates. A blue stone patio with a fountain leads to the bay-window-flanked front door, which opens to a high-ceiling entry. The center hall leads to a dining room with coffered ceilings on one side and to a living room with a fireplace on the other.
The 6,630 square feet of living space includes a great room, a card room, a media room, a dressing area, six bedrooms and nine bathrooms. There’s a guesthouse and a swimming pool.
Gomez released her first solo album, “Stars Dance,” last year. The singer earlier recorded several albums as part of Selena Gomez & the Scene. She was on the TV shows “Wizards of Waverly Place” (2007-12) and “Barney & Friends” (2002-04).
- Tourists robbed, beaten downtown ‘afraid to go back’ to Seattle
- Animated map: How the wildfires in North Central Washington have grown over time
- Steve Sarkisian was reimbursed by Washington for hefty alcohol bills
- Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor holdout FAQ
- Mariners fire general manager Jack Zduriencik
Most Read Stories
More recently Gomez starred in the films “Getaway” (2013) and “Rudderless” (2014). She will also star in the summer comedy “Behaving Badly.”
Gomez bought the property in 2011 for $2.175 million, public records show, and remodeled and expanded the house by about 2,000 square feet.
Los Angeles Times