The annual Seattle Home Show opens Saturday and runs through Feb. 24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
There will be more than 550 exhibits featuring the latest products, services and designs for the home, plus model homes.
Highlights include: An 11,000-square-foot display on outdoor living, with a wine-tasting area with live music; Dr. Lori of Discovery Channel’s “Auction Kings” who will provide free appraisals of art and antiques; and “Meet the Experts” home-improvement seminars.
Show hours are: Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Monday through Friday, noon to 8 p.m. Admission: $12 adults, $8 seniors (60+), $3 juniors (7-15) under 7 free.
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Low wages for aerospace workers despite tax breaks for employers
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- A mom's tweet about Oreos in school stirs up culture wars
Most Read Stories
More details and e-tickets are available for purchase online at www.SeattleHomeShow.com. The e-tickets include free parking.
The Seattle Home Show is sponsored by the Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties and The Seattle Times.
Seattle Times staff