The annual Seattle Home Show opens Saturday and runs through Feb. 24 at CenturyLink Field Event Center.
There will be more than 550 exhibits featuring the latest products, services and designs for the home, plus model homes.
Highlights include: An 11,000-square-foot display on outdoor living, with a wine-tasting area with live music; Dr. Lori of Discovery Channel’s “Auction Kings” who will provide free appraisals of art and antiques; and “Meet the Experts” home-improvement seminars.
Show hours are: Saturdays, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.; Sundays, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.; and Monday through Friday, noon to 8 p.m. Admission: $12 adults, $8 seniors (60+), $3 juniors (7-15) under 7 free.
- UW, Alaska Airlines agree to naming-rights deal for Husky Stadium's field
- Wife upset dad disappointed in baby's gender
- A couple thoughts on Fred Jackson, Kam Chancellor and the Seahawks
- Seahawks preseason awards: MVPs, surprises, disappointments, toughest roster calls
- Seahawks' 53-man roster projection: The Final One
Most Read Stories
More details and e-tickets are available for purchase online at www.SeattleHomeShow.com. The e-tickets include free parking.
The Seattle Home Show is sponsored by the Master Builders Association of King and Snohomish Counties and The Seattle Times.
Seattle Times staff