Actress Zoe Saldana, known for her roles as Neytiri in “Avatar” and as Uhura in the new “Star Trek” movies, has been exploring a few new worlds of her own this year.
This summer she married Italian artist Marco Perego, and in September she put her contemporary-style home in the Los Feliz neighborhood of Los Angeles on the market. Now the home has sold for $1.149 million.
She bought the 2,800-square-foot home in 2006 for $1.005 million, public records show.
The living space includes an updated kitchen, a fireplace, four bedrooms and four bathrooms.
- Richard Sherman asks for Tyler Lockett-Mario Kart mashup, the internet answers
- Seahawks trade Kevin Norwood, make other moves to get roster to 75
- The latest on Seahawks safety Kam Chancellor's holdout
- The Californians keep coming, but King County gives back
- 2 people killed in Seattle-area windstorm identified
Most Read Stories
The open-plan living/dining/sitting area has views of the surrounding hills. A bonus room opens to a redwood deck in the backyard.
Saldana, 35, stars in “Blood Ties” and the recently released thriller “Out of the Furnace.”
Los Angeles Times