Pink is taking another shot at selling a home she owns in Sherman Oaks, Calif., this time priced at $3.499 million.
The three-time Grammy winner, who sang “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” at the Oscars this year, listed the gated property at $4 million three years ago, but ended up leasing out the home for as much as $10,000 a month.
The two-story Spanish-style house, built in 1946, features hand-hewn double entry doors and a two-story foyer. The 4,435-square-foot home has four bedrooms and five bathrooms.
The property measures nearly three-quarters of an acre and includes an infinity pool, lawn and barbecue area.
- Mount St. Helens, still steaming, holds the world’s newest glacier
- Whitest big county in the U.S.? It’s us
- Seattle sets heat record for July 4
- For escapee, prison now will mean 23 hours a day in a cell
- Sound Transit planning heats up for light-rail expansion and public vote
Most Read Stories
The 34-year-old rock star has sold more than 45 million albums, including her latest, “The Truth About Love.”
She bought the property for $2 million in 2002 when she was still single. She married since-retired motocross and motorcycle racer Carey Hart in 2006.
Los Angeles Times