311 frontman Nick Hexum kept busy this summer selling one Los Angeles-area home and buying a larger one.
The 42-year-old vocalist and guitarist sold a house in the Hollywood Hills West area for $1.5 million. Built in 1990, it has four bedrooms, four bathrooms and 3,608 square feet of living space. It was built in 1990 and sits on a quarter of an acre.
He bought the property in 1996 for $647,000.
The singer-songwriter bought a contemporary Mediterranean in Topanga for $1.975 million.
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Seahawks sign four-year extension with linebacker Bobby Wagner worth a reported $43 million
- Impressions from Day Three of Seahawks' training camp --- Christine Michael, the center position, Tyler Lockett, and more
- After signing $43 million contract, Bobby Wagner admits he didn’t expect Seattle to draft him
Most Read Stories
The five-bedroom, five-bathroom house, built in 2004, has nearly 5,000 square feet of living space and sits on 10 acres. The two-story with mountain views features a den, a breakfast area, a family room and a three-car garage.
Hexum has played with 311 since its inception in 1988.
– Los Angeles Times