Melanie Brown — also known as Mel B or Scary Spice from her days with the British pop group Spice Girls — has bought a house in Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles for $4.34 million, public records show.
Built in 1928, the multilevel hillside house has been updated to a contemporary style with walls of glass that take in city views.
The home features a media room, a gym, two fireplaces, four bedrooms, six bathrooms and more than 4,600 square feet of living space. There’s a swimming pool with a spa and a pool house.
Brown, 39, started with the Spice Girls in 1994 and half a dozen years later released her first solo album, “Hot.”
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- UW fires women’s crew coach Bob Ernst
- What concussion testing did WSU QB Luke Falk have to go through? We ask WSU's team physician, Dr. Dennis Garcia
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
Most Read Stories
She will be joining Simon Cowell as a judge on the British competition show “The X Factor.” She has been a judge on “America’s Got Talent” since last year.
Los Angeles Times