Melanie Brown — also known as Mel B or Scary Spice from her days with the British pop group Spice Girls — has bought a house in Hollywood Hills West neighborhood of Los Angeles for $4.34 million, public records show.
Built in 1928, the multilevel hillside house has been updated to a contemporary style with walls of glass that take in city views.
The home features a media room, a gym, two fireplaces, four bedrooms, six bathrooms and more than 4,600 square feet of living space. There’s a swimming pool with a spa and a pool house.
Brown, 39, started with the Spice Girls in 1994 and half a dozen years later released her first solo album, “Hot.”
- 14 million spilled bees on I-5: 'Everybody's been stung'
- Man's journey to find birth mom ends — at work
- Costco said to get sweet deal from credit-card companies
- Boeing retools Renton plant for 737's big ramp-up
- On tour of UW station, Inslee backs $15 billion tax plan for more light rail
Most Read Stories
She will be joining Simon Cowell as a judge on the British competition show “The X Factor.” She has been a judge on “America’s Got Talent” since last year.
Los Angeles Times