Jared Padalecki, who stars on the long-running CW series “Supernatural,” has recorded a very down-to-earth house sale in Southern California’s San Fernando Valley for $2.4 million.
The 1924 Spanish-style home, featuring vaulted beam ceilings and stained glass, has been fully renovated. A rough-hewed wooden door serves as the house’s portal.
The 3,818 square feet of space inside includes a massive arch-topped window, a glass-enclosed library/office, a family/game room, four bedrooms and five bathrooms.
Padalecki, 31, has starred as demon-hunting brother Sam Winchester on the fantasy-horror series since 2005. The CW recently renewed the show for a 10th season. Before “Supernatural” he spent five years on “Gilmore Girls.”
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue takes issue with football report, proposes booster club suspension
Most Read Stories
The actor bought the property in 2009 for $1.775 million, public records show. He spends much of his time in Vancouver, B.C., where “Supernatural” is filmed.
Los Angeles Times