“American Idol” winner David Cook has sold his house in the Hollywood Hills for $1.365 million.
The tricked-out Beachwood Canyon-area house, built in 1979, has views of the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory, a recording studio and a custom-designed dog yard, according to the listing. There are two corner fireplaces, three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in nearly 3,100 square feet. The updated kitchen features a large center island and granite counters.
Cook, 30, won the seventh season of the singing competition show in 2008. Since then, he has toured and released the albums “David Cook” and “This Loud Morning.” Cook has performed on “Idol” and “So You Think You Can Dance.”
The singer-songwriter paid $1.318 million for the property in 2010, public records show. He sold because he relocated to Tennessee.
- Seattle’s vanishing black community
- Bellevue School District seeks to fire football coach Goncharoff over scandal
- Boeing tankers will be delivered to Air Force late — and incomplete
- Paul Allen ends KEXP’s yearslong fundraising drive with $500,000 donation
- A six-pack of observations from Seahawks' OTAs: Justin Britt, Alex Collins, Tharold Simon and more
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times