“American Idol” winner David Cook has sold his house in the Hollywood Hills for $1.365 million.
The tricked-out Beachwood Canyon-area house, built in 1979, has views of the Hollywood sign and Griffith Observatory, a recording studio and a custom-designed dog yard, according to the listing. There are two corner fireplaces, three bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms in nearly 3,100 square feet. The updated kitchen features a large center island and granite counters.
Cook, 30, won the seventh season of the singing competition show in 2008. Since then, he has toured and released the albums “David Cook” and “This Loud Morning.” Cook has performed on “Idol” and “So You Think You Can Dance.”
The singer-songwriter paid $1.318 million for the property in 2010, public records show. He sold because he relocated to Tennessee.
- Beloved Mama's Mexican Kitchen in Belltown to close
- Washington officer shoots men accused of earlier beer theft
- To retire at 55 takes big savings
- Queen Anne apartments -- at half the usual cost
- Bing no longer a search-engine blip
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times