Actress Kristen Stewart’s new view home is not far from “Twilight” co-star and on-again boyfriend Robert Pattinson’s place in Los Feliz.
Set in gated Laughlin Park, the 3,361-square-foot house Stewart bought for $2.195 million features a carved-wood front door, an open floor plan, a veranda, a den, an office, two fireplaces, four bedrooms and 4½ bathrooms. The quarter-acre of tropically landscaped grounds includes a blue-tiled swimming pool with spa, a fire pit and terraced gardens. There are downtown Los Angeles and ocean views.
Described in the listing as contemporary, the house has exposed beams, wood-paneled walls and terra-cotta floors that give it a rustic ambience. The property, on and off the market for several years, has been a rental.
Stewart, 22, has starred in the “Twilight Saga” series of films since the original “Twilight” vampire-romance movie in 2008.
- Could Chris Polk be a fit for the Seahawks?
- Anonymous donor pays off landslide victim's $360K mortgage
- Jesse Jones is back: Seattle's superhero consumer reporter is now at KIRO 7
- This USB cable finally could be connector for long haul
- Fire destroys Bellevue auto showroom, dozens of cars
Most Read Stories
Los Angeles Times