Singer Katy Perry’s fortresslike compound in Hollywood Hills West is for sale at $6.925 million.
The double-gated Mediterranean-style house, built in 1925, sits on nearly 3 acres with a caretaker’s apartment/carriage house and a guesthouse.
Called Park Hill, the house features a baronial stone foyer with a sweeping staircase, a two-story living room, stained-glass windows and a carved fireplace mantel in the living room, a pub, a study and a media room. Including a four-room master suite, two guest suites and staff quarters, there are seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms and 8,835 square feet of living space.
She bought the property in 2011 with then-husband Russell Brand for $6.5 million but never occupied it. They divorced last year.
- Purple Heart plant bed vandalized days before Memorial Day
- Students seeking sugar daddies for tuition, rent
- Refusal in Bernie Sandersland to accept reality is really unreal
- Central District’s shrinking black community wonders what’s next
- All’s still not smooth for Uber after its bumpy ride to Sea-Tac Airport
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times