Singer Katy Perry’s fortresslike compound in Hollywood Hills West is for sale at $6.925 million.
The double-gated Mediterranean-style house, built in 1925, sits on nearly 3 acres with a caretaker’s apartment/carriage house and a guesthouse.
Called Park Hill, the house features a baronial stone foyer with a sweeping staircase, a two-story living room, stained-glass windows and a carved fireplace mantel in the living room, a pub, a study and a media room. Including a four-room master suite, two guest suites and staff quarters, there are seven bedrooms, nine bathrooms and 8,835 square feet of living space.
She bought the property in 2011 with then-husband Russell Brand for $6.5 million but never occupied it. They divorced last year.
- Female tiger killed by mating partner at Sacramento Zoo
- Job cuts planned as Boeing hunkers down to compete with Airbus, consider new plane
- Amid Zika fears, local family shares the reality of microcephaly
- Seahawks sign CFL receiver Jeff Fuller and running back Cameron Marshall
- Nigerian suicide bomber gets cold feet, refuses to kill
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times