Singer Katy Perry has bought two adjacent homes in Hollywood Hills West for $11 million.
The compound, if that’s how she intends to use the properties, has about four acres of land, two swimming pools and two guesthouses.
One property contains a Spanish-style house built in the 1950s with three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3,884 square feet of living space.
The other is a Midcentury Modern-style glass-walled house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,916 square feet of space.
- Seahawks Game Center: Complete postgame playoff coverage after Seattle Seahawks edge Minnesota Vikings in wild-card showdown
- Listen: Two very different radio calls of Vikings kicker Blair Walsh's missed field goal against Seahawks
- Marshawn Lynch’s stunning decision not to play Sunday raises more questions about his future with Seahawks
- The sports world reacts to Seahawks' wild win over Minnesota Vikings
- Your Neanderthal DNA may have given you allergies
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times