Singer Katy Perry has bought two adjacent homes in Hollywood Hills West for $11 million.
The compound, if that’s how she intends to use the properties, has about four acres of land, two swimming pools and two guesthouses.
One property contains a Spanish-style house built in the 1950s with three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3,884 square feet of living space.
The other is a Midcentury Modern-style glass-walled house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,916 square feet of space.
- More pet-food recalls linked to potential salmonella contamination
- Man drowns in Lake Washington after hopping off boat
- Seattle company copes with backlash on $70,000 minimum wage
- Seahawks' decision shows faith in Brandon Mebane, and the team's Superstar Strategy
- Wolverine fire continues to grow, air quality at hazardous levels
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times