Singer Katy Perry has bought two adjacent homes in Hollywood Hills West for $11 million.
The compound, if that’s how she intends to use the properties, has about four acres of land, two swimming pools and two guesthouses.
One property contains a Spanish-style house built in the 1950s with three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3,884 square feet of living space.
The other is a Midcentury Modern-style glass-walled house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,916 square feet of space.
- Costco will buy most farmed salmon from Norway, not Chile
- Mariners prospect hit by boat dies at age 20
- Let's cut traffic by road rationing, Italian style
- Italian court throws out Knox conviction once and for all
- Russell Wilson hits homer with Texas Rangers
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times