Singer Katy Perry has bought two adjacent homes in Hollywood Hills West for $11 million.
The compound, if that’s how she intends to use the properties, has about four acres of land, two swimming pools and two guesthouses.
One property contains a Spanish-style house built in the 1950s with three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3,884 square feet of living space.
The other is a Midcentury Modern-style glass-walled house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,916 square feet of space.
- Seahawks get high grades for drafting of Jarran Reed, while reaction to other picks a little more varied
- TCU QB Trevone Boykin among Seahawks' undrafted free agent signings
- Seahawks bolster key areas of need on Day 3 of NFL draft
- Oregon QB Vernon Adams to attend Seahawks rookie mini-camp on a tryout basis
- Bellevue High principal leaves school amid scrutiny of football program
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times