Singer Katy Perry has bought two adjacent homes in Hollywood Hills West for $11 million.
The compound, if that’s how she intends to use the properties, has about four acres of land, two swimming pools and two guesthouses.
One property contains a Spanish-style house built in the 1950s with three bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms and 3,884 square feet of living space.
The other is a Midcentury Modern-style glass-walled house with four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,916 square feet of space.
- Teen, one of 14 siblings, finally gets to be a kid
- Report: Seahawks’ Marshawn Lynch has surgery Wednesday, could be back by late December
- Students say WWU’s response to racist threats not enough
- Seattle sushi fans, rejoice: Shiro's new place is open
- WWU cancels classes Tuesday after racial threats on social media
Most Read Stories
— Los Angeles Times